Students will learn how to practically use Word to their work and create nice looking documents. A list of topics is provided below. Topics are presented by the trainer, then he answers any questions from the audience about the topic and then students do exercises on their computer to use their new knowledge. Throughout the trainer assists them and advises individually.
- save documents in various formats and versions
- use a template for recurring types of documents
- format a paragraph at an advanced level
- set and use headers and footers
- use a format painter to copy format
- insert special tags for line breaks to eliminate prepositions
- work in multiple windows in one or more documents
- create and use styles for efficient text editing
- use of styles to create automatic table of content
- insert objects from other applications – spreadsheets, charts, diagrams (SmartArt)
- work with pictures and shapes in the document, including text wrap
- use automatic corrections while writing texts and possibly cancel them
- insert the paragraphs custom bullets and numbering including multilevel numbering
- use reviews and change track changes mode, comments
- effective work with longer texts
This course lasts 1 day.
Go to a contact form to make an order or obtain more information.