At this training, students will learn techniques for orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint, creating presentations, inserting various objects to a presentation, projection, adding video, audio and graphical elements. A list of topics is provided below. Topics are presented by the trainer, then he answers any questions from the audience about the topic and then students do exercises on their computer to use their new knowledge. Throughout the trainer assists them and advises individually.
You will learn how to:
- create a new presentation
- work with the Ribbon
- insert a new slide and set its layout elements
- insert images, shapes and other graphic elements
- embed video and audio into presentation
- write text into their text boxes
- insert data from other applications – spreadsheets, charts
- create a nice looking diagrams (SmartArt)
- set the background image or color
- work creatively with colors and create engaging presentations
- turn and adjust the header / footer on the slide, including slide numbering
- work with the Slide master to set the layout of the entire presentation
- use ready-made templates presentations
- animate elements such as text, image, chart, diagram using the Custom Animation
- set Slide Transition
- add to the slide interactive buttons, and hyperlinks to the Internet or file, another slide
- start the presentation in different modes
- use the Presenter view with notes and Pointer
- print materials for students or speaker notes
- save or export presentations in various formats
This course lasts 1 – 2 days.
Go to a contact form to make an order or obtain more information.