On this practical training, students will learn how to work effectively with Microsoft Outlook. A list of topics is provided below. Topics are presented by the trainer, then he answers any questions from the audience about the topic and then students do exercises on their computer to use their new knowledge. Throughout the trainer assists them and advises individually. Internet connection is required in the class.
You will learn how to:
- create emails
- receive, send, forward and reply
- add attachments and work with them on incoming mail
- work with contacts to store new contacts, sort and organize them
- create groups of contacts – Distribution lists
- use the Bcc field, Cc, From, To, Subject
- set and insert signature
- organize mail folders, copy, move, delete messages
- work with trash
- create and use filters and rules for sorting incoming mail
- set an automatic reply in “Out of office” mode
- understand archivation
- identify Spam and set the control of spam
- work with the calendar and create events
- use event reminder
- share tasks and organize appointments for multiple users
- use Notes
This course lasts 1 day.
Go to a contact form to make an order or obtain more information.