Are you also unpleasantly surprised to find that Outlook 2013 no longer show the task bar with all upcoming events, but only for one selected day? Personally I very miss this tool that in Outlook 2010 was available and worked very well. That’s why started to search for a solution, if it would be possible to do something to make it work in the new version. I came across on add-ins that allow it. You can now check them out and compare the differences.
PureSoft Outlook Todo Pane Addin
This add-in was originally limited version for free, but is now only one month free trial and then costs about 10 euros. At this price will add a great functionality to Outlook, which we were previously accustomed to and offers a little more options. It installs smoothly, then you only need to activate Outlook. It will add TODOs icons onto the View tab.
Main features are:
- Mini-calendar for one or more months, easily switching between them.
- An overview of the upcoming events and tasks.
- It can enhance the days events.
- Events colored by a Category.
The only disadvantage is that it is not free, but if you do not mind to pay about 250 CZK, so it’s an obvious choice. Download / buy this add-in here.
Outlook 2013 Add-In
The second add-in that I found and that is completely free, is Outlook 2013 Add-In. It has similar functionality.
- To install add-in after downloading and unpacking, open file Outlook2013TodoAddIn.vsto.
- Add-in information and its features and downloads can be found here.
If this guide has helped you, become a fan on Facebook and recommend this site to your friends, it can be useful for them too.