Are you interested in advanced tools of Excel? We offer the possibility of learning advanced methods and tools in Excel with the following suggested outline. Topics are presented by the trainer, then he answers any questions from the audience about the topic and then students do exercises on their computer to use their new knowledge. Throughout the trainer assists them and advises individually.
- use conditional functions (IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS etc…)
- use database functions to calculate summaries from large tables
- create an array formula and use it for special functions
- link the two tables by using the lookup functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH etc.
- prepare a form for users through form controls like a combo box, option button, check box, scroll bar etc.
- fully use all options of the Pivot table
- merge data from multiple tables into a single one
- create groups and automatic outline for easy hide and show parts of the table
- work with the names of cells, named ranges and constants instead of cell addresses
- create and record simple macros for repetitive operations
- display data in a chart, such as bar, pie, or line, exactly as you want
This course lasts 1 – 3 days.
Go to a contact form to make an order or obtain more information.