On this training, students will learn techniques for practical use of Microsoft Access and control of database objects, including theoretical introduction to the world of databases. A list of topics is provided below. Topics are presented by the trainer, then he answers any questions from the audience about the topic and then students do exercises on their computer to use their new knowledge. Throughout the trainer assists them and advises individually
You will learn how to:
- create and save the table
- set the fields and data types
- use the data sheet for filtering, sorting, etc.
- link tables using relations
- create and save the query
- use the query terms (like, is null, between,inN, &, and, or, not, etc.)
- use built-in functions
- create selec, parametric, summary and action queries
- display the SQL query
- join query from several tables or other queries
- create and save the form
- modify the form in the required format
- add to form controls like text box, label, list, button and more.
- link form to a table or query
- connect two forms
- add a chart to the form
- calculate subtotals on the form
- create and save report
- adjust the report into the desired design
- set of calculations and summaries
- link the report to a table or query (with parameter)
- link the report and form using the action button
- print report
- export report
- database theory
- PivotTable (2010 and older)
- import and export (.txt, .xls, .xlsx, .pdf)
- types of relations
This course lasts 1 – 5 days.
Go to a contact form to make an order or obtain more information.